Central Hypnotherapy Stockport

T:0161 474 8120 / 07748 838 644

E:enquiries@centralhypnotherapy.com

Achieve Excellence with Hypnosis

Achieve Excellence with Hypnosis

Striving for excellence?  Life is a competition, and people who are very competitive will always be searching for anything that will give than an edge, improve their performance and win an advantage.  But most of these things will be technology, equipment or some sort of training course.  How many people think of improving the performance of their Subconscious mind? 

Only about 12% of the human mind seems to be involved in consciousness: the other 88% is the Subconscious, which governs most of what we do and - crucially - how we feel.  Want to feel like a winner?

Hypnotherapy is the easiest and the fastest way in which our performance can be enhanced because it can identify and remove unhelpful conflicts that may be present, as well as improving focus and boosting energy and motivation.  By focusing the mind at a deep level on the task, skill or challenge, it can give you an ‘edge’ that can make all the difference when it really matters!  more about this

If you are interested in getting help with achieving excellence in any aspect of life, call me (Chris) on:

Office: 0161 474 8120 or call/text 07748 838 644 any day, any time.  Do it now!

Consultant Hypnotherapist Chris Holmes is Director of Central Hypnotherapy Stockport, South Manchester and has been helping people from all over Stockport, Cheshire, Manchester and Tameside UK achieve excellence since August 2000.